Jewelry The Animation (2018)

ジュエリー ジ アニメーション

Poiché desideriamo proteggere i nostri visitatori e membri da qualsiasi sorpresa spiacevole e poiché la tutela dei minori è una questione di grande importanza per noi, l’impostazione di base di aniSearch per qualsiasi delle sue pagine è «Safe for Work.» I membri registrati possono cambiare questa impostazione utilizzando la loro gestione del profilo e quindi disabilitare questo avviso per il proprio account.

Qualsiasi contenuto e materiale esplicito è accessibile solo ai membri che hanno superato con successo il processo di verifica dell’età e ci hanno quindi dimostrato di avere 18 anni o più. Questa verifica dell’età può essere acquisita in uno dei due modi: puoi utilizzare la seguente pagina per richiedere una verifica gratuita, ma manuale, oppure puoi acquisirla automaticamente acquistando uno dei nostri piani Premium Membership (Paypal).

Inglese Reviews – Jewelry The Animation

Questo topic contiene sia recensioni brevi che più lunghe sul Anime «Jewelry The Animation» e non è assolutamente il posto giusto per discussioni generali! Ogni post deve essere una recensione autonoma che hai scritto tu stesso. Ogni recensione dovrebbe coprire alcuni aspetti fondamentali: trama, personaggi e avere una conclusione personale. Sentiti libero di commentare le recensioni esistenti usando la funzione di commento.
  •  
  • Story
  • Animation
  • Characters
  • Music
  • Eroticism
** Sorry if you don't understand something, I used google translator to translate all my review that I already had in Spanish.

"Normal situation of a married couple"

They introduce us to a married couple who are spending the New Year together watching television waiting for the sunrise, in which Sou, the husband, falls asleep, for which Sachi decides to wake him up in a very peculiar way.
As you can see there is not much background or many things, they do not seek to put a million things into a story as simple as this, or rather something that happens in the daily lives of many couples who do not have children.

Here we simply see two characters, where one of them is annoyed by his mother to give him a grandson and, in an indirect way, you can see Sachi's face with that feeling that she also wants, all this added in a very "original" way. to wake up Sou, because it creates an environment for us totally to form a family and this is what all this hentai is about of a couple making love, with the intention of having a child. Nothing positive but nothing negative either totally wholesome and vanilla, after so much crap of stories that hentais bring out in great numbers, something of this style is not bad at all, a little romantic sex.

Regarding the animation it was average, with some flaws without a doubt and with a lack of detail in the movements but totally passable, the character design being only two, does not end up standing out much but gives the feeling of a normal couple who love each other They live their day to day without any eccentricity. Then we have the music that for this style of story was very good in the background, it gave a certain tranquility and that touch of vanilla, the seiyuus did not have to do extreme work so there was not much to highlight for that part.
To conclude this anime is purely wholesome, purely a scene that happens daily around the world, in couples who live together or who are married, it is practically an animation of any random person having sex with the person they love, but without any type of things added, that is to say with toys, spanking or pulling hair, simply quiet sex and well, as I mentioned before, practically making love.

I especially enjoyed it because of the fact that there is so much crap in this world of hentai or doujins, something of this style never hurts, but I will not deny that the fact that it is so normal made me bored, and this is more than anything to how hentais have accustomed us, to putting us in fantasy situations and things that are totally out of the ordinary, and by giving us some "normality" in this anime because I did not enjoy it so much. It was good but not as much as one really expects.

Recommended for anyone who wants to see some of the "good" of hentai, where you will not have any of those tags like: rape, ntr, ugly bastard and this style of things, just love.

Thank you for reading,

ANONBABY.
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
1× Raccomandazioni ricevute
  •  
  • Valutare
  • Segnalibro
  • Preferito

Valutazioni

Valutazione generale
La mia valutazione
Valore calcolato2.61 = 52%Toplist#8092

Statistiche dei membri

Valutazioni recenti

Collaboratori Top

Sondaggi recenti

Personalized lists

Discord

Condividi

Ti piace aiutare gli altri a trovare un anime che stanno cercando o informare altri su anime? Se è così, ti consigliamo di aggiungere ai tuoi post un link alla rispettiva pagina anime qui su aniSearch. In questo modo non solo rendi molto più facile per il destinatario del tuo post trovare ciò di cui stai parlando, ma gli offri anche una pletora di dettagli sull’anime!
aniSearch.it utilizza i propri cookie solo per scopi tecnici, non raccoglie né trasferisce dati personali dell’utente a sua insaputa.